Not only does the North Carolina Housing Finance Agency in Raleigh, NC provide incredibly helpful programs to help people realize their dream of home ownership, such as down payment assistance but in the future, it will be focusing more of its efforts to prevent foreclosures.
This government agency’s reorganization will result in staff being transferred from the North Carolina Office of the Commissioner of Banks to the NCHFA. Mortgage servicers are required to provide notice to the delinquent homeowner before they begin the foreclosure process. These notices also go to the Commissioner of Banks office, which then tries to connect these homeowners with counseling agencies to investigate loan modifications or other available programs.Now, with this reorganization, the responsibility to make these connections falls under the NCHFA.
Have a Raleigh area Home to Sell and wondering about Raleigh Home Values?
You must read the information below before you make any move:
- Raleigh Home Value Information
- Find out exactly what your Neighbors House Sold for
- How much is my Raleigh home worth?
- 10 Tips for Getting your Raleigh Home Ready to Sell
Want to take advantage of the NCHFA’s down payment assistance? Find your Raleigh area home today:
- Set up your own custom Raleigh and Triangle area home search
- View Raleigh homes for sale
- View Cary homes for sale
- View Downtown Raleigh homes and condos for sale
- View Wake Forest homes for sale
- View Rolesville homes for sale
- View Raleigh area New Construction homes for sale
- View Raleigh area Country Club & Golf course homes for sale
Any questions about the Raleigh real estate market, contact the Capital City Real Estate Group – Keller Williams Realty on our website www.SearchRaleighRealEstate.com or by phone at (919) 886-7355